Police Officer I Recruitment
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$19.23 - $27.46
- Posted Date:01/05/2018 12:00 PM
- Deadline to Apply:02/16/2018 4:00 PM
POLICE OFFICER I RECRUITMENT
Closing Date: February 16, 2018
Salary: $19.23 – 27.46 per hour (+ benefits) depending on experience
Summary of Responsibilities:
Under general supervision of the shift supervisor, performs general duties of police work in the law enforcement of laws and maintenance of order,
protection of life and property, prevention of crime, and performs related work as required.
- A high school or equivalent graduate.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a Utah driver license.
- Must be P.O.S.T. certified.
- Good moral character as determined by a background investigation.
- Free of any physical, emotional or mental conditions, which might adversely affect the performance
of duty as a police officer.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, and be computer literate.
Method of Selection:
To be announced later
Applications can be obtained at the North Ogden Human Resources Department, 505 E. 2600 N.,
North Ogden, Utah 84414, or www.northogdencity.com.
Submit the completed application in person to 505 E. 2600 N., North Ogden, Utah 84414 to Annette Spendlove,
or email email@example.com on or before February 16, 2018 by 4pm at the office of the Human Resource Director.