PARKS MAINTENANCE WORKER I
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$13.45 - $19.54 DOQ PER HOUR (+benefits)
- Posted Date:07/10/2018
- Deadline to Apply:07/26/2018 4:00 PM
Summary of Responsibilities:
Performs a variety of general parks work such as, mowing, trimming, weed eating, general cleaning, snow removal. Assists with tree, sod, shrub planting, and other greenery maintenance, planting, and removal.
- A high school or equivalent graduate
- Possess a valid Utah driver license.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, and be computer literate.
- Skills in the operation light equipment such as riding lawn mowers, small tractor loaders, and basic mechanics.
Method of Selection:
All qualified applicants will be notified of the date and time of interviews. A background investigation and drug test will be conducted for final candidate(s).
Applications can be obtained at the North Ogden Human Resources Department, 505 E. 2600 N., North Ogden, Utah 84414, or www.northogdencity.com. Submit the completed application in person to 505 E. 2600 N., North Ogden, Utah 84414 to Annette Spendlove, or email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 26, 2018 by 4pm at the office of the Human Resource Director