Applications and Forms


To find the plat map of a property, visit the Weber County Recorder's Website at Parcel Search.



* Every Applicant must fill out a Land Use Development Application PLUS the corresponding Use Application:

Land Use Development Application with Fee Schedule - Fillable

Land Use Development Application - Hardcopy/Printout

Use Applications:

Minor Subdivision Application Checklist

Subdivision Application Checklist

Zoning Ordinance Map/Text Amendment Application

Residential Conditional Use Permit Application (CUP)

Commercial and Manufacturing Conditional Use Permit Application (CUP)

Site Plan Review Application

Variance Application

Boundary Line Adjustment

*Please contact the Planning Department at 801-737-2215 for these additional applications:

Application to Vacate

Community Event Sign Application

General Plan Amendment


Business License Forms & Applications:

Business License Information

Temporary Business License Requirements

Commercial Business License Application

Home Occupation Business License Application

Solicitors License Application

Residential Rental License Application